Scaling up
data-centric startups

+200
Applicants

50
Selected Startups

6
Months Program

+50
Services Delivered

10
Top partners involved

DMS Accelerator aims at overcoming the barriers of data-centrics SMEs and start-ups in Europe in data skills, entrepreneurial opportunities, legal issues and standardisation.

Acceleration

Entrepreneurial trainings, acceleration and incubation mobility programme and mentoring.

Fundraising

Public fundraising and venture capital match-making.

Promotion

Marketing for startups and TNW package.

Standards Legal

IPR for entrepreneurs, GDPR training and standards awareness.

What do we
offer to your
startup?

The 50 startups selected for this six-month acceleration programme will receive free entrepreneurial trainings, acceleration and incubation mobility programme and mentoring.

DMS Accelerator programme is 60% online, which means that startups can receive training and mentoring without having to move to another city or country. What about the other 40%? During the six months of intensive learning and growth, the best startups will receive invitations to attend to the best European Startup Events to promote their business and also they will have the opportunity to apply for mobility programmes.

As a closure of this programme, the ten top startups will be invited to an exclusive DMS Bootcamp composed by workshop and mentoring sessions. All of this will be recorded as well as interviews of the attendees to receive a promotional video of their company.

Who are we?

We are a team of accelerators, investors, and corporations accross Europe with the same objective:
give free support and services to boost European data-centric SMEs and startups.

X