Human-centric at heart and community building in scope, digital identity did right returns control over their own identity data to the individuals and eliminates the need for centralized institutions validating these data. On digital platforms, this translates into seamless, bottleneck free transactions aggregating into markets with optimum resource allocation and minimal regulatory costs.
EuroLedger Solutions’ vision is to contribute to a world where digital identity enables more fluid and more efficient markets. ES can push this vision by enterprising, more precisely by developing a tech solution and pushing it further. A tech-start-up is the best frame to do so. All the founders have a strong history of working as freelancers, one as a mentor as an entrepreneur, and we feel natural and comfortable in building together a start-up
2. A CEO with business acumen and rich network of contacts is crucially important.
3. Learn to navigate a blended investment model - EU funds can substantially help to sustain the team in the ideation/development phase and can mitigate the (very high) risk of failure.
4. Try to get into an accelerator programme - we hugely benefited from part of the Block start programme.
5. Be patient - it takes longer to get a start-up off the ground than anybody expects.
6. The most common problem of a start-up is related to cash-flow - pay attention to it!