This privacy statement explains the kinds of information we may collect about you and your company when you sign up to DMS Accelerator, how we may use that information, and who we may share it with.
What data do we collect?
DMS collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (e.g. your name and email address).
- Information about your company and the services that you require.
- Your engagement with different DMS services.
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Apply to participate in DMS Accelerator or any of our services.
- Voluntarily complete surveys or provide feedback.
- We may also receive your data indirectly from other platforms used to deliver DMS services (e.g. GoToWebinar statistics).
How will we use your data?
DMS is a consortium of partner organisations who may use your data to:
- Process your application.Identify and deliver services that are relevant to you and your business.
- Email you with relevant news and services.
- Carry out research with the intention of improving DMS services and reporting outcomes to the European Commission, policy makers and other innovation programmes that may benefit from the collective findings and recommendations generated by our programme.
How do we store your data?
Any personal information which you provide is kept secure and confidential using appropriate organisational and technical procedures as outlined in our Data Management Plan. This can be found in DMS Deliverables 1.7 & 1.8 (forthcoming).
What are your data protection rights?
DMS would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that DMS has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.