Cloudflare for Startups includes one year of Cloudflare startup enterprise plan for the Data Market Services [DMS] Accelerator community. Cloudflare’s startup enterprise plan is designed to help leverage our global network to build and scale your product. Eligible startup companies receive a Cloudflare core platform package of:
- CDN & Managed DNS (global cloud network of 200 cities; one (1) domain with one (1) custom SSL certificate; Image optimization)
- WAF (Advanced web application firewall (WAF) with 50 custom rulesets)
- Advanced DDOS (Unmetered mitigation of DDoS attacks with network prioritization)
- 100 page rules; role-based account access and 24/7/365 Email Support
Plus special feature access in partnership with Data Market Services [DMS] Accelerator:
- Workers (serverless applications): up to 50 million requests / month
- Stream (video streaming): 500,000 streamed minutes / month and 100,000 minutes of video storage
- Access (authentication and security on the edge): up to 50 seats
- not already on startup enterprise plan
- not graduated from the DMS program earlier than 2015
- Fill the form on here.
- Use the email associated with your startup’s Cloudflare account (create a free account if you don’t already have one), and the domain of your startup
- Select DMS Accelerator as Accelerator Program and include your batch number
- Check your email and follow instructions in the link to complete the upgrade process.